SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 9, 2017

It's Beer and Pizza Day

Hello, Crafters!  This is Laurie from Crafty Sisters Creations and I am happy to announce our BBTB2 challenge this week--Beer and Pizza!  I wanted to choose something a little different than the usual Halloween/Autumn theme for this time of the year, so I went looking online--where else??!!

I was giddy when I discovered that Beer and Pizza day is being celebrated this week along with my beer-and-pizza-loving husband's birthday and a challenge theme was born!!

Take a look at the wonderful projects created by our lovely and talented design team and then get started on your own Beer and/or Pizza artwork!  Be sure to link them up below--Cheers!!

Laurie - Elegant Edges, St. Patrick's Day, Phrases


Janis - Simply Charmed



Michelle - Family Album



Susan - CTMH Artiste, Germany, European Tour, Wild Card



Caroline - Simply Charmed



Maureen - Simply Charmed, Trick or Treat,Chic and Scary, Artbooking



Amy - Everyday Pop-up Cards



   
   

Post a Comment